PR & Influencer Marketing Coordinator (Hybrid Quebec City or Remote Canada)
Nuda is a fast-growing self-tanning company founded in Quebec City by two young women entrepreneurs. The brand is spreading across Canada and the United States and our team is looking for a future ally to propel this growth through influencer marketing and traditional media. This position is a new role on our marketing team.
- Build and maintain media relations in order to obtain maximum media coverage across Canada (editorial blogs, beauty contests, television, magazines, events, etc.);
- Write press releases and news stories and share them with the media;
- Build a communications plan in harmony with the brand's marketing plan;
- Identify media coverage opportunities via provincial and national beauty contests and awards; - Coordinate projects in collaboration with the PR agency the brand will be working with for the US market;
- Monitor the brand's media coverage with key performance indicators in a performance report.
- Feed the affiliate program by contacting potential affiliates and communicating with program members in Canada and the US;
- Strategize with Tiktok collaborators and negotiate collaboration agreements in Canada and the US;
- Create briefs and contracts for influencers;
- Coordinate product shipments to influencers, affiliates and content creators;
- Set up relationships with influencers for our Amazon channel in the US;
- Monitor performance of influencer offensives by setting up performance reports.
- Degree in communications, public relations and marketing
- 1 year of employment or internship experience in public relations
- Bilingualism in oral and written communication is mandatory - Interest and experience in the beauty industry (an asset)
- Negotiation skills (rates with influencers)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable with the public, sociable, communicative
- Hybrid role (2 days of tele-work per week and 3 days at our office in St-Romuald on the south shore of Quebec City) or fully remote if the chosen candidate is outside the QUebec City area
- Computer and cell phone provided
- Monday to Friday schedule except for events
- Salary according to experience and profile
Please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the objective "Influence marketing and PR application". Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.